Modding API Globals
The modding API exports the following prototypes and instances into the global namespace:
- Prototype for the Achievement class
- Base prototype for all actions
- Prototype for player action metadata
- Card class prototype
- Prototype for HTML encoding functions
- Prototype for the game. In order to implement a card game, at a minimum you should implement the following methods:
- Prototype for game states
- Prototype for a player's hand. This is implemented as a list of Card instances
- Prototype for MatchType enum
- Prototype for MessageAction constants
- Prototype for a pack of cards before it is dealt.
- Prototype for pile change events
- Prototype for the Player class
- Prototype for message broadcast events
- Enum for player activity state
- The enum for the ranks of standard playing cards.
- Utilities for accessing localised resources. Resources are stored in the resources.properties file in the mod directory. The resources file is a standard Java properties file.NB. support for localisation is not yet fully implemented. An instance of the resource file can be obtained from the GameProvider
- Prototype for game settings
- Predefined action prototype that sorts the player's hand
- Constants for names of reserved stats.
- Prototype for suits
- The game table
- Represents a pile of cards on the table.
- Controls whether command inputs are echoed to the console. The default is true.
- The current game instance
- This help
- Provides sandboxed access to read mod files.
- Utilities for console IO
- Useful URL Constants